Thursday, March 17, 2011

Composing with light



Reading these articles were interesting and very helpful. It helped me think of all the different elements of light and to think about with your pictures and what light to look for. In part 3 I really liked reading about the natural reflected light. To me those create the most stunning pictures. And the way natural light comes into your pictures changes all the time. Part 1 was also a really good one for information. It basically talked about how to find the best light for your photos, and knowing where the sun is in different times of the year. Reading that was interesting because i've never really given much thought to that. I liked the silhouettes in part 4 as well. In the right situation you can get some pretty neat shots. Of the photo examples he showed I liked the ones with the snow in them. I just really like winter photos. Overall, all the articles were interesting and helped me some way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment