Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lightroom

I'm new to Adobe lightroom 3 and am still learning how to use a lot of the features. But now that i've been learning how to use it and learning more about photography i've been eager to take photos and play with them. Below are two copies of a picture I took out at the equestrian facility. A before and after photo. I'm pretty sure that when I took the picture I had the camera in the wrong settings, but I was getting into my car and saw the birds lined up in front of me, and the sun was nearly perfect, I just had to take some shots. But that's the great thing about lightroom 3! There are so many ways to change a photo. I think it's really cool to look at the original copy of your photo and then the final product, and just see the potential you found in that photo and brought the beauty out.

BEFORE:
This is how the photo looked before I did anything to it.

AFTER:
This is after I played with the saturation of the colors, the vibrancy, temperature, and a graduated filter on part of it. What I love most about this picture is the way the sun highlights the feathers on the bird, and the his head turned to the side so you get the full silhouette of the bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment