Wednesday, February 2, 2011

French's Point





(all photos taken from google) below is a link to their website for more images and history on french's point.
http://www.fpmaine.com
This is French's point in Stockton Springs, Maine. To me it's one of the most beautiful places to see in my hometown. There is a lot of history that goes along with this property, and I find it pretty neat that its a place I got to grow up around and even play at as a kid. In 2002 the property was sold to a family friend and her husband. In 2005 they began their big remodeling of it, turning it into a place of fairly tale weddings on the beautiful coast. My father did most of the landscape work around the property, which is something to be very proud of looking at it now. I also worked there over the summer, helping the owner keep up on the grounds work, and doing preparations for weddings. Above are a few photos after it has been remodeled. The night ones of a wedding event are my favorite. But they definitely do not do justice to the amazingness of the place. The truly beautiful places in the world can not be expressed well enough in a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment