Wednesday, January 19, 2011

National Geographic: photo tips



The 3 videos that I liked the most were, the one Macro function, candid shots, and camera symbols. I really liked the macro most because those type of pictures appeal to me, especially since they work well with nature shots. I love how you can take anything ordinary in the woods, or a field and turn it into something beautiful just by zooming that much more on it. The candid shots one I really liked as well because I have a lot of younger cousins and family get togethers that I like to take pictures at. Watching this video gave me some good ideas for different angles and how to really capture the moment in a different perspective. And Finally, I like the camera symbols video because I think he did a good job at explaining all the different buttons and symbols you have on your typical digital camera. It was a useful video for me, so that now I can make the most out of my little hand held camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment